2017 Seminar Dates
Tweed/Murwillumbah 6th & 7th November
Lismore 8th, 9th, & 10th November
Coffs Harbour 14th & 15th November
Port Macquarie 20th and 21st November
Kempsey 22nd November
Register to become a RRISK Group Facilitator
To submit an Expression of Interest to become a RRISK Group Facilitator, click the blue button below.
The RRISK Partnership
- Northern NSW and Mid North Coast Local Health Districts
- Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
- Lismore City Council, Tweed Shire Council, Ballina Shire Council, Coffs Harbour City Council, Kempsey Shire Council
- STEER Project Byron Bay, NRMA Coffs Harbour, Aware Driver Training, Coffs Harbour, Headspace Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
- RRISK is proudly sponsored and supported by Southern Cross University, NSW Roads and Maritime Services (formerly RTA), NRMA Motoring and Services, Clubs NSW, NSW Police, Ambulance and SES